TravelStar® from GMS is a collection of travel insurance products designed to protect your financial ability to travel. You won’t get stuck at home paying the high cost of travel gone wrong. more...
GMS Individual Health Plans
Click here to apply for health and dental insurance online.
GMS Visitors to Canada Travel Plans
Click here to apply for travel insurance online.
Manulife Financial offers the following travel insurance options:
- Out of province/out of country travel insurance for Canadians
- Visitors to Canada travel insurance
- Student travel insurance
Travelling Canadians can choose from the following options:
- Single-Trip Plan: Provides coverage for one trip for the number of days purchased.
- Quick Trip Plan: Provides coverage for one trip of less than 18 days.
- Multi-Trip Plan: Provides coverage for an unlimited number of trips during the policy year.
- All-Inclusive Plan: Provides several benefits all in one plan. It covers:
- Emergency Medical | Trip Cancellation & Interruption
- Baggage Loss | Delay & Damage
- Flight Accident | Travel Accident.
- Travel Canada Plan: Provides Emergency Medical Insurance if all travel is within Canada at 50% off the regular Single-Trip Emergency Medical Plan rates.
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption Plan: May be purchased as part of an All-Inclusive Plan or separately. If purchasing separately, must be purchased within 8 days of booking your travel plans.
Click here to purchase Manulife Travel Insurance for out of province or out of country travel.
Emergency Medical Insurance for Visitors to Canada is ideal for:
- Visitors to Canada
- Canadians who are not eligible for benefits under a government insurance plan
- Persons who are in Canada on a work visa
- New immigrants who are awaiting government health insurance plan coverage
Click here to purchase Visitor's to Canada Insurance from Manulife Financial.
Student Travel Insurance offers:
- Up to $1 million for emergency medical and non-medical coverage for covered risks
- Available to Canadian students studying abroad or out of province and International students studying within Canada.
Click here to purchase Student Travel Insurance from Manulife Financial.
Manulife's Lifecheque Basic Critical Illness Insurance offers:
- Coverage for 5 major illnesses including cancer, heart disease, stroke, aeortic surgery and coronary artery bypass surgery.
- Lump sum payments of $25,000, $50,000 or $75,000 with a Return of Premium option.
- Coverage for applicants between the ages of 18 and 75.
Click here for more information on Lifecheque Basic Critical Illness insurance and to quote and apply on-line.
Manulife Financial offers Health, Dental and Extended Health Care benefits with the following options:
- Coverage for Individuals and Families
- Coverage for those who are self-employed or those whose group benefits have been terminated
Flexcare offers 7 different health and dental plans (3 of which are guaranteed issue) and many add-on benefits so that you can design a health plan that best meets your specific needs.
Click here to learn more about Flexcare.
FollowMe offers 4 guaranteed issue plans which are designed to "bridge the gap" for people who are leaving a group plan due to job loss or retirement so that their health and dental coverage is not interrupted. As long as you apply within 60 days of leaving your group plan, you are guaranteed acceptance with FollowMe. Click here to learn more about FollowMe.
Association Health and Dental plans:
- Offers 8 different plan choices with options for Dental only and Dental + Drug benefits.
Click here to learn more about the Association Health and Dental plans.